1. The 8 Hour Diet - I saw this on The Today Show. The ideology is that you can lose weight by restricting when you eat - not what you eat. The author claims if you eat only between the hours of 9am - 5pm (or whatever 8 hr. period you choose) you can shed serious poundage as your body will have ample time to digest it. I'm gonna give it a go.
2. Expecting Adam - I'm purposely taking forever to finish this because I don't want it to end. The protagonist is pregnant with a baby who has down syndrome and while that sounds heavy, and it is, I'm really enjoying it.
3. Medium Raw - Danny loves him some Anthony Bourdain. He reads his blog, watches his shows, and I'm guessing would make out with him if given the opportunity.
4. Spin Selling - My businessman read business books. Apparently Tony Robbins recommended this one.
5. The Long & Short of It: A Tale about Hair: This book is really special to me, not just because I'm a cancer champion but because it was co-written by a friend of mine, Lydia Criss Mays. The message is appropriate for all children - not just those who've been directly or indirectly effected by cancer.
6. I Wished for You, an Adoption Story; We plan not to surprise Macy with news of her adoption in her teenage years. Noble I know.
7. Vizsla - Booker's biography.
8. Harry The Dirty Dog - Booker knows Harry from back in the day. He claims Harry was indeed dirty, but all-in-all a pretty good guy.
Have any of you read these? Or plan to read these? What's the good word?