10. There's going to be booze there. Specifically, champagne.
9. There's potentially going to be cupcakes there if I don't run out of time. As of right now, you're looking at 50/50 odds.
8. Parking can be tough Brazos. If there are no spaces in the parking lot, you can park in the gravel lot across the street behind "Shoe Savers". That is free & open parking.
6. Booze! Champagne! Booze! Champagne!
5. Brazos Bookstore is located right next to a Buffalo Exchange - a store that I deeply love and respect. If I'm late to the signing, it's because I'm killing it at Buffalo Exchange.
4. Prior to the signing, I am getting my hair blown out at Styling Bar in Rice Village and I'm really looking forward to it.
3. The blowout was actually a GROUPON deal I purchased months ago. Good looking out Groupon!
2. If you can't make it to Brazos right at 7pm - no worries. We'll be there until 8pm or later.
1. If you can't make the signing tonight, at all, my book will be on sale at Brazos for weeks to come - so you can always pick one up this weekend, next week, etc.
See you tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!