Full disclosure, the thing I've primarily been reading on the internet is the plethora of articles about Lam Lam and his crack addiction because I just.... can't.... believe....... it. But when I'm not scouring for breaking details regarding that debacle, I'm reading the following links. Enjoy.
THE BEST OF THE WORLD WIDE WEB
-I've recently made an account on Goodreads. Anyone on there? If so, would you consider being my "fan"? Currently I have zero and it's embarrassing.
- This post on Little Tin Soldier made my day last week. Familiarize yourself with Linda asap.
- What Would Jay Z Do? Amazing. (Thanks Alicia for showing me this.Can you move back to Houston now?)
- Speaking of Houston, if you live here you need to immediately download this restaurant list that I found on the Girl Around Town blog. I've printed it out, hung it on my fridge, and will never "hmm & hah" regarding where to go to dinner again.
- I'm still working on getting my book converted into an e-version. Should be very soon - if any of you are waiting on this, bare with me and thank you. It's been an ongoing battle between me and some technical difficulties and the technical difficulties are winning. Bastards. (In the meantime, you can always read it the old school way in hard copy by purchasing it here.)
- I want this Anthro rug for my office. I also want the price to be less so that I can afford it.
- Per the ad on my sidebar, you can get 20% of at Cheeky Vintage if you enter the discount code "greetings" at checkout. Valid through Monday, September 9th. Get cheeky.
- I've recently updated my 'blogroll' and 'shop' pages. Have you seen them yet?
And now, please leave comments below regarding your thoughts, hypotheses, and any sort of commentary regarding Lamar and his crack addition. I will be responding to each and every one of you. Let's get down to the bottom of this guys.