|Photography credit here|
I VOUCH FOR THE FOLLOWING LINKS - THEY'RE LEGIT
- If you are a fellow Houstonian, please come to my book signing on Thursday, August 8th at 7pm at Brazos Bookstore. I'll be doing a 15 minute presentation, followed by a Q&A, followed by a signing. (Followed by drinks somewhere?! Yikes!)
- I still wouldn't say I have tons of friends here in Houston but I do have a handful of chicas I've come to love. One of them being Paige. Another one of them being Lucy. So you can imagine how happy I was when they teamed up to do this Bohemian Style Wedding Shoot. These are my favorite pictures Paige has taken TO DATE. Proud of both my friends.
- Speaking of weddings, have you seen the new bridal collection at Cheeky Vintage?
- I can no longer make fun of Danny for his geeky IT ways because I've recently been teaching myself to code. I designed a blog for Houston Makeup artist, Natalie Laine. If you're interested in me designing a site/blog for you, feel free to email me. Let's chat.
- This 5 minute clip of Jonah Hill on Conan seriously, like legit, made me sob because I was laughing so hard. I then showed it to Danny who enjoyed it as well though admittedly didn't cry. It's a few weeks old but if you haven't seen it, it's a must see.
- Fell in love with this black, leather peplum top at Target but tragically they were out of my size. Thankfully I can get it online though I might try popping into another Target first. If you happen to run into me there, get out of my way.